Saturday, September 6, 2008

I paint my house again

Last year dec i paint my bedrm and on friday i paint my living room and my washbay.

Washbay it took me about 2hrs to paint and living rm took us 1 1/2 day. Finally finshed!!!
Wow the 1st day i do the base myself and paint the washbay till my body very"sour". And my fingers like overwork already very difficult to open and close. And my big tight very "sour" too. Like you run the 2.4km like that.

I like the colour in my living rm it barley white like cream colour. And my washbay is sunshine colour same as my bedrm, now very sunny.
Haha...this time not so stupid buy the 5l paint. For living rm we bought oni 2l paint and we still have about 1/3 left. The washbay colour is the one we left over one. If not i have to keep for dun koe how long leh.....

We oso paint our gate and door. We called it the HDB colour cos it the same as the PUB board colour ...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment