Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why I Love to do it myself

I don't know why i love to DIY things myself. For example: We paint the house that we bought 5yrs ago. Even though it will took us about 1week or so to fin shed painting the whole house but we felt so satisfy. Last year dec we repaint our bedroom, then jus one month ago we repaint our living rm and washbay. Next we might be doing our children's room.

2 weeks ago, we changed our air con of 10yrs old. Finally it give up. We did ask service man to come check twice which cost us a total of 300plus. So we decided to change as it alrady 10yrs old n the model is not the engery saving type. So the one that we bought is with 2 ticket one and cost oni 1300 cos we buy the display unit compressor that why it cheap and also good in condition. But we also change our old piping and buy their 5yr warranty so all in all is cost us 1900plus for 3 system. So it a good deal. Then thinking back we also bought 2 cupbaords which is a display set too and save us 100 - 150 each. So display set unit also can buy one.

So after changing to the new air con we have to repaint the patches that they have made. And now my all house look new again.












Then i also like to cut my own hair and my children's one. Recent jus bought a haircut razor. Now my hb hair also i cut one. hahaha...hei...can save alot on haircut ok....

Then i also give my kitchen tiles a facelift. The gap between the tiles look black so i bought the gourt paste the make them white again. Had tried different method like using bleach and baking soda but result not as good as the gourt paste. Instantly white. So i jus need to do touch up every 6mths if needed. Yippeee......

No comments:

Post a Comment