Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Price up but not down any sooner.....

Hai, what a year this year. Beside the 7% GST last year thought it will be just that but who knows that the US ecnomy like that, petrol increased n increased and then shortage of products frm this country or that country, then April electricity bill will increase too. Now rice will face the same. OMY!!! What will happen next. Our income already so tight not even increased of salary is going to help nor the "extra sweets" from GOVT is going to help.

Think I'm going to give up my plan for looking for a flat liao. Even though i have enough money to do that but how long it going to last me if we move to a bigger house. Val + cash + agent fee + renvo + misc that's going to COST ALOT NOW. Now with increasing of pricing from everywhere...hai...think i will just stay put 1st.

So my Dad just called me to ask me to stock up my rice..haha... Well I'm going to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment