Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Super Benjy....

Huggies got a promotion where we can use the barcode from the pamper wrapper to exchange for toys. So we exchanged 2 sets (if not they will fight n anywhere i have more than enough barcode) fishing rod n a duck.

I did not read how to play the duck toy so when benjy show me and i want to try myself it won't work on me. Pls see video.

I try alot of time, toudh softly then hard, upside down , this way n that way still can't. But he can do it very lightly and everytime it works.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Kee... Did u read the manual anot? How come ur whole family can light up and u CANT??! Hmm.. something is wrong with your hand?? Think you need to charge ur hands.. haaa~ Let me know when you able to light the duckie up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why liao..me too old no more moisture so can light up the duck...haha... the duck need water for contact.

    ReplyDelete