Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bodyache for Me!!!!

Ai Yoi, dun koe what happen, i was well in tuesday morni n afternoon. That day i cooked green bean soup for lunch. Then at nite i cooked peanut butter noddles. YES, it is peanut butter . I seached the web for some receipe and found this. The comments was very nice, very good. So i looked at the ingredient and found that i have all of them so i decided to cooked that at nite.

I think it the peanut noodle that make me sick lah..cos my mind always tell me peanut butter is for bread..haha...but my 2 kids can finished and they are ok leh. The noodle when hot is delicous but when cool, it smell like vomit. Yucks!!!!!

I started to have the bodyache after bathing the 2 kids. And after i bathe finished i was so uncomfortable man. The feelinf was like you were having a high fever and the whole body aching from head to toes. That nite i was moaning all nite till morni i'm still aching. So slept through the half of the morni till my kids are back frm school (of cos, hb taking morni off :P) Afternn i felt much better and can sleep the floor liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment