Friday, April 3, 2009

"Shen Qi" Bicarbonate Soda

Have been reading alot about the soda. They say it can clear odour like food and also stain. So last year, i tried it on my kitchen wall tiles and counter top. As i want to give my wall tiles a through cleaning, so i pour quiet amount of the soda and a little water on the counter top and used a toothbrush to pick up some of the soda and start cleaning it.

Actual dun have to use alot of force but if the stain it stubborn then u must scrub n scrub and scrub. The dirt really come out very easily. Till now my tile is still very white. Then it most incredible thing is that before i started to clean my counter, my counter top will have some tiny ants crawling here n there. And my kids cup sometimes will have ants in their cups. So after i scrubbed the whole area, till now i don't see any of them liao (cross my fingers).

Just yesterday i poured 1 tablespoon of the bicarbonate soda into a pail, filled it up with water and using a cloth, i mopped the whole area again. It will really catch any dirt and make the place clean again. U shld give it a try. (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment