Saturday, June 20, 2009

13 Jun Celebrating Father's Day

I dun koe why, i always thought that Father's Day is on the 2nd week sunday on jun leh? Then saw the tv ads n they said is on 21 Jun. Hai... anyway, we celebrated Father's Day on 13 Jun at my hse n e four of us cooking something out...haha...1st time leh...n lucky din burnt down my kitchen....phew....

Our feast for that day, hmm...the prawn not ready yet


My tiramisu

For my part, i did a lasagne n tiramisu and some bake finger foods. Zhen did a potatoes samosa n cereal prawn w Ronald, Loon bought a roast duck and tao huay for breakfast, Hong well he is e chaffurer...haha....


The one "did alot of work" is Zhen lor, everything done in my hse from and took about 2hr to 3hrs jus for her potato samosa n cereal prawns. And she oni did the potatoes n Loon helped her shelled the prawns.


Wait till tired liao


I did my lasagne meat the day before and so it my tiramisu. So i jus need to prepared the sauce and put them in the baking tray and baked. So by 1pm we started to eat le And her prawn cereal still not cook yet. Cos Zhen cooked 12 potatoes and wrapped about more then 30 - 40 potaotes samosa.

Finally her prawns cereal after everybody eaten finshed n full liao




Eating they master product...haha

Hai ..ya..forgot to take a family photo...ah ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment