Friday, April 25, 2014

2014 Health Screening

On Tuesday, I went for a full body checkup which cost me $170. More expensive then the last test cos this time i added the ovary cancer marker. 

Yesterday, received a call from the clinic that I can collect my result and she added that your urine test is "dirty". Well as expected, I had been have UTI for a long time but 3yrs ago it turn really bad. 
No matter what antibiotic i have taken it just wouldn't go away. That why now I still under observation in NUH. The problem is they can't actually find what it causing my UTI. Said multi bacteria found in urine culture..bah..bah.. 

So last night I went to see the doc for my result. As expected my cholesterol is high but I compared to last year result it had dropped. And urine have traces of white blood cell 300+ and red blood cell. And thus have to take antibiotic for the next few days.

Other results like cancer marker all negative but I have rheumatoid arthritis. Pain in joint. Mild. I did felt that my hand sometimes will hand tightness especially in cold weather but this few years i did not felt it at all. And also calcium low. So have to take calcium pill liao. Overall it still consider good in health lah. Just have to watch my diet ( which i had since last year and my weight dropped). Well as for the cholesterol for all these years result always above 220 so suspect is genetic. 

Oh the i also check my blood for the red spots on my body. Palette count ok so doc said that it might be the blood capillary is thin that why there are red spots like on my arms. Nothing to worry. liao..

No comments:

Post a Comment