Thursday, April 24, 2014

Acnes attack!!!!!!

This post was written 4yrs ago and didn't publish it.
As of today seldom have acne on my face.

Yr 2010

How I prevent Acne form getting worse.

It came back again. Had it once when i was 31 yrs old. That time i didn't know that it is hormonal acne. Cos it only appear at the jaw line areas. Big, swollen n painful. Forgotten what I had taken to cure it that time. But I do remember that I tired a lot of products. Then I took Yasmin birth control pill and then it disappeared.
I took Yasmin for 1yr plus because it give me a very bad migraine, that why i stopped 4 - 5 mths ago. 1 month after stopping the pill, acne started to pop out on my jaws and hairlines area. So i have to start over again to search online for cures, product n etc,
Seem a doc and he gave me anti-biotic pills. He gave me 30pills but i only taken 10. It gave me side effect like loose bowel, body ache or tiredness, n no urge to go toilet even if urgent.
So find out more about Hormonal Acne on Internet.
It appeared on the jaw line and chin area/ lower face and neck. It is also called unbalancing of hormone. Producing too much oil that will clog the pores.
The over counter products i bought are:
1) Cleanser - oil free cleanser which have salicylic acid or contain antiseptic.
2) Toner - oil free which contain antiseptic.
3) Acne cream - oil free which have benzoyl peroxide. (Oxy 10)
3) Evening Prime oil - contain Omega6 and heard will balance out the hormone. (1000mg)
4) Multi-vitamins - which contain zinc and magnesium, Vit A, very important.
5) Lemon Juice - rub it on face after cleansing, leave for 20mins, wash off with war, water.
6) Garlic Juice - alternate day, use garlic juice and rub it on the whole face. Wash with warm water after 20mins.
7) Tea Tree Oil - this product will kill bacteria, so apply together with acne cream.
8) No milk and bread and sugar - said milk and bread will produce more oil. so leave out ALL DIARY products.
As of today , 8 sept 2011, my acne are under control. Lemon and Garlic are the best. I applied at night and the next morning you can see the result. The redness and swollen are gone or reduce. Now my face don't have so many ugly lumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment